Sunday, September 14, 2008

5 more sleeps..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yup...5 more sleeps! Unbelievable. It feels like a dream.

Here is a little video I made of the photos we have of Mary Anne. The lyrics to this song are absolutely beautiful. Friends of ours, Michelle and Brad, played this during their Daughter, Lily's (our God Daughter) Baptism. I have fell in love with this song and play it A LOT! ask Iain!! ;) The title of the song is, "Vision of Grace". I feel terrible but I can't find the name of the Singer on line and my CD is out in the car! :) BUT once I get it I will definitely post. Her entire CD is beautiful. I had to get this video posted...b/c I cannot believe it downloaded! I have tried on several occasions.

Writer/Singer - Shannon Walsh - go to her site. The CD is called "In the Beginning". She is from Nova Scotia, Canada

Enjoy...staring at our sweet heart! :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Finally! You guys have waited for soooo long. We are thrilled for you and can't wait to met your beautiful daughter. Love Shung & Rhonda

Linda said...

We are so excited for you.

Get all the sleep you can now. Although the trip is fun it'll take its toll and you want to be as well rested as possible.

We'll be following along.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oohhhhh... it is nearly time... I don't know if you are more excited then I???? So happy for ya...

Sharon said...

Oh Christine and Iain, I'm getting so excited for you and your trip. Love the song and slideshow. You must blog from China for the rest of us!!

Sharon

Sharon said...

Oh Christine and Iain, I'm getting so excited for you and your trip. Love the song and slideshow. You must blog from China for the rest of us!!

Sharon

Norma said...

Go with God Iain and Christine. We will be thinking and praying for you until you are safely back.
And stop making me cry!!!!