Monday, September 22, 2008

She is ours!!!!!!!!

We have Mary Anne....the most blessed gift we have ever received. I don't know what else to say. I am speechless. We are parents. She is beautiful. She is full of life and very very happy. She loves the bath although she preferred standing and kicking her legs than sitting. This little girl is on the move but after a busy long day she is falling asleep right now on her Daddy. God Bless Her.

We got the smile we have been longing to see right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has the most beautiful smile.

Ok enough with words...here she is!!!!!!!!!!














Is she not adorable or what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful. I'm totally in tears seeing how happy you all look.

You are in for the absolute best time of your whole life. It's so wonderful parenting one of these precious little ones and y'all are going to be marvelous parents.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. We can't wait to meet her!!!WE are so happy for you. I love hearing about all her little personality traits. WE can't wait to see that smile. This is such an exciting time for all of us, we are sharing in your excitement!
Love
B.R.I.A.N
oxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is amazing, and beautiful!! We can't wait to meet her in Decemeber. Love Rach and Kev

Melissa said...

WOW! I LOVE the family photo!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Iain and Christine

Mary Anne is so beautiful. Can't wait to meet her on your next trip East. It is so true that it is truly worth the wait. I know it has been a long one.

Shelley, Garry, Megan and Kaleb

Anonymous said...

Yippppppppeeeeeeee-She is so gorgeous-We are Just thrilled for you-can't wait to meet her in person
Love Lynanne, Grant Adam Trent Gillian, Kelly and Brendan!!!!!

Adoption Rocks!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! As we already knew ... The first family photo :) Keep posting the photos!
Love Ya
Bri

Kathy said...

Congratualtions! She is adorable. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Everyone here at VGH OR is so happy for you! I couldn't wait to see the family portrait this morning! We send our love and know that MaryAnne is going to be so loved. She has the best mum & dad ( or at least you are going to be!!) Much love from Marcy and the gang at VGH.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! Finally she's in your arms!
Congratulations!!!

Jet

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Iain and Christine. She is beautiful!!! Great pictures - I guess they will have to do until we get to meet her and see her fabulous smile in person.

Enjoy!

Grace, Dean, Joe and Laura

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Iain and Christine - she's so precious and looks an absolute sweetheart.

More pics please - we need to fill Iain's office!

Dena xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, the joy, the awe, the beauty, the love, it all shows so wonderfully in the pictures. She is a little angel.What a cute smile! She looks so comfortable. She looks as if she has always been a part of your lives. Now you have a lifetime of memories to create together. She is one lucky little gal. We all can not wait to give her a little squeeze and hug!
Congratulations Iain, Christine and Mary Anne!

Love,

Marnie, Jon, Jared and Nadne

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Iain and Christine.
She is beautiful. You two are going
to make wonderful parents. See you
when you get home and give Mary Anne
a big hug and kiss from me.
Love Karolyn

Lori said...

Oh, guys ....Congratulations ! She's so beautiful. What a lovely little girl. FINALLY!!! Thanks for sharing with us who are waiting ....Hugs, Lori H (Precious Panda)

Anonymous said...

Now, that's one good looking little family! Mary Anne looks amazingly calm despite the new transition and a 4 hour bus ride. The little paw prints on her shirt are like a lttle sign to Bella, that says "Here I am, get ready for me!" We can't wait to see more photos and we hope you all had a good first night. Congratulations! What a miracle!

Marg, Mike, Hannah and Elise
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Finally the picture I was waiting for. You all look so happy & she's beautiful. Enjoy,there's many more smiles to come. love Jules

the mommy said...

I am so excited for you MaryAnn is beautiful congratulations MOM and DAD...

I love seeing the Adoption center room and the hotel room again. It is like we are reliving it through you..

Hugs
Susan

Kristine said...

Just adorable, no, we think that she is sweet, precious, has a very cute smile... I could go on and on!!! Congratulations to you all, we are thrilled for you. You are thinking "wait, what wait?" now aren't you!!! Thanks soooo much for sharing.
Cheers,
Kristine

Norma said...

Exhale!!!!!!!! God bless indeed. I am over the moon happy for you all. She is just the sweetest little bundle of love.Good job Mom and Dad!! Now go and enjoy this most special of times.

my3 kids said...

oh Congratulations...she is so beautiful and precious....enjoy your time with her in China.

Anonymous said...

I can hardly see through my happy tears for you. Matthew, Julia, Amalia and I were thrilled to wake up this morning to see Mary Anne in your arms. The family picture is exactly as I imagined it - so full of joy. Have a wonderful time getting to know her.
Lots of love to all of you...

Michelle & Gang

Anonymous said...

Together, as a family, at last! Brings tears (yes, Christine, again) to my eyes looking at the photos...and memories of our trip. Enjoy your time in China as a family!!
Hugs,
Debbie and Chris (Asia's Mommy and Daddy)

Gerry &Dad said...

Christine & Iain we are so happy for you.We are so anxious to be able to hold Mary Anne in our arms & give her a big hug. The wait was long but
God has blessed the both of you with a beautiful baby.
Love Dad & Betty

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh... she is adorable... after a rough day at work for me... what a gorgeous way to end the day... for me to come home to finally see Mary Anne... I could just burst out crying with happiness for you both... she is a sweet little cherub... oh those cheeks... congrats to you both... I really am happy for you... take care

Shelly said...

awwwh! She is sooo darling!!! :) To see the smiles on your faces is just...well...heavenly!!! What a miracle, what an absolute JOY!!! Congratulations Mama and Baba on your cute bundle of babyness! Mary Anne is such a treasure! Blessings as you continue on your journey in China and getting to know one another, may He continue to melt your hearts together! She is ADORABLE!!! :)

hugs!
Shelly & David
Andrew, Hollyn, & Jessa "Li Li"

Sharon said...

Yeah!!!! She is just cute as a button!! You must be on cloud 9! Can you believe it has finally happened???

COngratulations and enjoy this time.

Sharon

Val, Ron and Miss Olivia said...

Congratulations!! She is simply gorgeous and her happy face just says "I'm so happy to see you guys - I've been waiting for you". At home in the arms of her forever family at last. Enjoy this special time.

Val, Ron and Olivia Thom

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I am finally seeing that family photo!!! Yeah! Glad to see everyone is the same with one big smile - enjoy the time in China!!! Hope your first sleep all together is a great one! Have fun!

love bec (& Chris and Baby Thomas)

Tao's Mommy said...

CONGRATS on finally having your daughter in your arms!! Enjoy every minute as she will grow so fast!!!!

Kim
(fellow FOI family)