Monday, September 08, 2008

time to start the COUNT DOWN!!!!!!!!!

That is right folks "11" more sleeps until we head to China for our little girl!!!!!!!! Where has the time gone? These past few weeks have gone by so quickly. Boy oh boy we are falling more in love with her everyday just by looking/staring at her photo!!!

We received a wonderful gift today - MORE PHOTOS!! A family recently travelled to the Xiajaing Orphanage, where Mary Anne is, to pick up their little girl. I found these of Mary Anne in all of her photos. I was a bit nervous that I might not recognize Mary Anne. But there is no doubt this is our baby girl!!!!!!!! It is just so wonderful to see her. These were not staged photos...just her hanging around! :) They were taken about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Sorry they are so small I was unable to save them in a bigger size. I have asked her if she would be able to e-mail me a copy. No smile yet!.....Boy, I can't wait to see her smile.





The other exciting news is we received our "Notice of Coming" today....which is a very very important document that we need for travel. We could not travel to China without it! Yahoo!!! It means China is ready for us to come and pick up our girl!

Things are happening and everything is moving forward. We are getting the house ready and we are packing!!!

4 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

What excellent news... cannot wait to see her... it seems like yesterday that you were counting all your stones... hugs to you all...

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful-we can't wait to meet her-My mom spent an hour catching up on your blog last week-it's so exciting-you are nearly there!!!
love Lynanne

Juliette said...

Exciting exciting!
Love that sweet face.

Anonymous said...

Christine:

I cannot believe you have your hands on her!!!! She is so beautiful. I am so glad she smiled right away=)
I'm glued to the computer. I commented, so you have to keep those pictures and commentary coming. Iain, she looks so much like you it's not even funny!!!!

Love,
Lucy Lu