It is 4:44 a.m. Monday here in Beijing. We leave in 15 minutes for the airport. We both had a pretty good sleep. Up for a bit through the night but fell back to sleep. This is our LAST morning alone and last night's dinner was our LAST alone as a couple! tee hee We are ready to have some excitement in our lives. Ok better go. By the time you wake up Monday morning there should be a photo of our little girl in our arms!!!!!!!!!
Oh funny story. Last night after dinner we are both half dead in our bed. A guy came to the door wondering if he could turn down the bed for us. Of course we said no thank you as we were already in it. Then he proceeded to shut the door...BUT the door wouldn't shut. So the next thing you now there are two guys...one with a big tool kit trying to fix the door. He spent about 30 minutes took the entire handle/lock off...no luck. We had to change rooms! It was pretty comical! Ok better go.
Iain is pacing....YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OMGOSH!!!!! I can't believe this is it!!!! I am tearful writing this as I sit here waiting to hear all about it...seeing you with MaryAnne!!!!! Keeping you in our hearts and prayers too.
BIG HUGS!!!
Carrie
There is always a good travelling story... yours is just being tired and a door that won't shut... hahahaha... can't wait to see MaryAnne...
Oh my. I can't believe it's finally time. My heart is pounding and I can't wait to see photos of the 3 of you.
Finally! Can't wait...
We can't wait!!!!
Love Love Love
Julie and Rachel
WOW, I can't wait to see how this story continues. Seeing the 3 of yous together as a family, that will be a beautiful picture. Stay safe, cheers, love Jules
ps(tell Iain we closed the office in celebration of family day. His new family!)
Post a Comment