Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Photo of the day!

For those who really know Iain....this photo is very funny. Mary Anne is already getting Daddy to open his Scottish wallet! :)

Photo of the Day


Quick post as we have to run down for dinner at 6:00 with the group. We have had a fantastic day.
Mary Anne had a BM!!! :) tee hee in the potty! I will post more photos later but here is a video to get you by until I can post more. :) We also went in the pool. She really liked that!


Mary Anne loving Cheerios....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to see her live. The kids were happy to see her although Aidan wants to know if we are going visit:)He is the most intrigued about all this. He loves to get on here and look at the pictures of her. You gotta love that she likes cherrios. This is all so great!!!
Renee

Anonymous said...

And potty trained! Unbelievable, I'll have to invest in those split pants!!!It is amazing how great a BM can be. It is true, they do make for a great day.

R

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Yeah for the BM!!!!! Hold onto that wallet Iain!!!

the mommy said...

We are really enjoying your story. Sophia was potty treined too but we did not realize it while we were there.LOL... From what I have heard Jiangxi girls are mostly potty trained when they are adopted......

Anonymous said...

Yay! The strawberry bathing suit!! So great to finally see it on her. She is so beautiful!!!! I don't believe this bunk about you looking so tired, you look absolutely beautiful - glowing!! How come no one told me my Jiangxi girl was potty trained! It took us to age 4 to get her to stop peeing her pants!!! Sheesh!!
Hope you guys have a great sleep! Leaving Nanchang already - wow that was fast! Nanchang is the porcelain capital, so try to buy a nice piece for her to have when she grows up. Amalia's vase sits in our living room - hopefully her lil sis won't break it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I told you it was easy. Looks like she may become quite the swimmer. Iain hide that wallet! I told you story's about little girls & big girl's with Daddy's wallet. When do you think she can help us out in the office? I love all the smiles. cheers Jules

Norma said...

Great looking family!!!!!!
I love the video clip of her telling you she wants another cheerio. She is so darn cute!!!
Time is zooming by!!!!!!
Hard to believe all this is happening on the other side of the world.
Life is good!!!
Take care guys.

RamblingMother said...

that is adorable! what kid doesn't like cheerios?