We arrived about 1 hour ago. We are now checked in our room. The Galactic Hotel is great!! It is beautiful. We are looking around our room thinking oh my goodness in a matter of hours she will be in here. No crib in our room yet.
WE GET HER AT 4:00 PM. That is in 4 hours!!!!! So for those in Ontario that means 4:00 a.m. Monday morning and 1:00 a.m. Monday morning on the West Coast. We will post as soon as we can. The poor little thing is going to be so tired. She is coming to Nanchang on bus. It is a 3 to 4 hour bus ride. Maybe she is here already? I hope she is not scared. It is also very HOT. It is like a steam room outside. We are organizing the room then heading for some lunch.
I know these are not the photos you are waiting for...but here are a few before our little sweetie takes center stage!
Our plane to Nanchang
A lady sweeping the grass
Nanchang Airport
Some kind of Asian Speaking Bird at the restaurant last night. It was NOT on the menu. :)
1 comment:
I saved you for last to look at you both getting Mary Anne... but have to go to work in a second... that's ok... I can wait until this afternoon... getting exciting... take care
Post a Comment