.....to go get.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We didn't give you the gift of life, But in our hearts we know, The love we feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other, Is like a dream come true! No, we didn't give you the gift of life, Life gave us the gift of you.
4 comments:
Have a safe trip. I'll be checking your blog every day!!!!!
Jet
Have a safe flight... I cannot say it enough that I am so happy for you both... your Karma is finally coming around... for helping those little Starfish... the karma is now bringing your bundle of joy to you... as tacky as it may seem - that is what I believe... take care and hugs to you both...
PS... yep... I know the song well... I sung it when leaving Australia to move to the US...
Have a safe flight! I will be following your blog. We will be going to Nanchang in early November. (that's an estimate from our agency, we are awaiting our TA!) I will be curious to see about the hotel etc. Our baby is in the Yifeng SWI. It appears that Jiangxi likes to have everyone go to Nanchang and they bring the babies to your hotel. Can't wait to follow your trip!
Dana Whittall
LID 2/9/06
DOR 9/2/08
TA ?????
http://www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/home?ID=80610
Have a safe trip. We'll be watching and waiting for the BIG DAY!!!
Congratulations! You're day is almost here and you both are so deserving! This is so exciting to watch everyone celebrate one of life's biggest moments.
Best wishes,
Sharon
Post a Comment