
Oh boy we are getting excited! We are so ready to have the little peanut in our lives!
We will be traveling with 13 other families from across Canada....7 families plus us will be heading to Nanchang, Jaingxi Province on Monday September 22. The rest of the families are all going to different Provinces to pick up their child. We will all meet back in Beijing on Friday September 26th. There are two other families, one from Edmonton and one from Calgary that have a daughter from Mary Anne's orphanage. The rest of the babies are coming from other orphanages throughout the Jiangxi Province.
Some of the families are leaving today!!! This makes it all feel so real. I still can't believe it!!!!!!! YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have goose bumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I forgot to mention...I checked the weather in Nanchang it is going to be a High of 35 on Monday when we arrive!!!!!! that is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Come on... you can handle that kind of heat... I am hoping when it is our turn we go in the summer... since I am acclimatized to the heat (since I live in Florida)... the cold... I am not use to that... hehehe but then again... I will take any month to go... take care
I can't hardly even handle it myself I am so excited! I can't imagine being you right now!!
Hello my dear friend...I want to hug you sooooooooooooooo bad! I am so excited for you and I will be praying for a smooth journey and safe trip for all of you. Be well and I will be looking at your posts daily!
Take care
Carrie
Wow Christine. I have goosebumps too just thinking about you leaving. Our girl is a Jiangxi girl too...I can't wait to see/hear about your trip there. I love reliving it through others. Only regret I have is not buying a tea set at the Tengwang pavillion. Don't know how you feel about it. Anyway, thinking and praying for a safe and incredible trip. You'll remember every moment, even though it's a whirlwind. Maybe you'll have Cindy for a guide too.
congradulations she is beautiful...I think she looks like you..through the eyes and nose and that great smile. We are the Victoria family that got connected to starfish through your blog and our going next March to volunteer there. Maybe once you adjust to motherhood we can have you over before we leave to hear more about all your trips. Thanks for all you have shared. Jens
Post a Comment