Yippeee! I had a great sleep and feel refreshed!We received our Itinerary. Although of course it could change...here is what we received.
S - 21st - arrive Beijing
M - 22nd - 7:55 a.m. - fly to Nanchang
- 10:20 a.m. - arrive
- p.m. - Receive Maryanne!!!!!!!
T - 23rd - 8:30 a.m. - Family Picture!!!
- Official Adoption Day
W - 24th - 9:00 a.m. - Administration activities
- 14:00 - SHOPPING!!!
T - 25th - Visit the Temple of Tengwang
- Receive Documents
F - 26th - 17:15 - Leave Mary Anne's Province of birth.....Jiangxi
- head back to Beijing
S - 27th - get documents together for the Canadian Embassy and Group Photo
- PM - Beijing Zoo
S - 28th - 8:30 a.m. - THE GREAT WALL
M - 29th - 8:00 a.m. - Mary Anne's medical examinations
- PM - The Summer Palace
T - 30th - 9:00 a.m. - Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City
W - 1st - 9:00 a.m. - Shopping Silk Store, The Indoor Market
Th - 2nd - a.m. - Dirt Market or the Temple of Heaven
F - 3rd - Receive Canadian Documents
- Leave Mary Anne's Country of birth - it will be very sad to leave the place where Mary Anne came from but I know we will be excited to return home and start our lives together....
Now that is one packed trip!!
4 comments:
I am so tickled and excited to be reliving everything we experienced through your excitement and enthusiasm! I can't wait to see the pics of your beautiful daughter in your arms. So thrilled for you. We'll be following your journey closedly - I hope you'll be able to blog from China (if you're not too exhausted).
Hugs,
Val and Olivia
I remembered something else to tell you.
There is a great local grocery store just around the corner from the Galactic go out of the front door and make a left go to the end of the street and turn right then go down a few blocks I think the store had red lanterns hanging in the window. You can get everything you need there. Food, diapers, wipes, soda, water. We found it to be better than the Walmart which I would recommend just for the experience.
Riz wanted me to tell you to make a list of anything you might need electronic wise. There is a great store near the hotel that sells all sorts of electronics (6 floors) I-pods, cell phone, all sorts of batteries (we bought a second digital camera battery and camcorder battery for under $30 for both)This store is in the same direction as Tiffanies but a bit further down on the same side of the street.
Oh I wish I could go back with you....
have fun
no no shoot I made a mistake you go to the end of the street and make a left not a right to get to the grocery store... sorry..
Post a Comment