
We made it to Beijing! It is 11:30 p.m. Friday night here in Beijing. We are exhausted. Mary Anne is AMAZING. She cried a little not long after take off then passed out and slept the entire 2 hour flight including the landing and the getting of bags. She did not wake up until we were on the bus heading to our hotel. We all survived Mary Anne's first flight!!! We were fortunate to have the seat between us empty. :) That was luck as it was a full flight.
Our hotel room is beautiful....3x bigger than Nanchang. We could throw a big party in here. Mary Anne is fast asleep and we are now heading to bed. She slept a ton today so I wonder if she will make it through the night.
I will post more tomorrow and more photos. I have some good ones of her cute smile!
Tomorrow we do some Canadian Citizenship stuff in the morning and then the Beijing Zoo in the afternoon. Should be fun!
4 comments:
The Beijing zoo sounds fun! I hope you guys have a great time. I'm glad the flight went well. You never mentioned how the flight TO China went. Was it as good as I built it up to be? Gee I hope so.
It's the 26th today and I am thinking about our moms on their birthday and thinking of you too my friend. How wonderful to have a Mary Anne again on this date. So happy for you! Glad the flight went well and hope she has a good night for you. Julia is loving all your photos too and pressuring me about when we can come and see her. If she had her way she would be waiting for you at the airport - probably in China! hee hee
Have a good day - once the citizenship is done the paperwork is pretty much finished. Yay!
Glad to hear that you made it to Beijing ok... how exciting... citizenship next... whoo hoo
We are so happy you had a good flight! We thought about you all day! We passed the airport today and the kids saw a plane and of course it was "Aunt Christine's plane". Natalie's b-day of course so we were going through how Her middle name was MaryAnne because she was named after Meme because it was Meme's b-day and the "Alexander" in her is arguing with me that "it is not her name, that MaryAnne is Aunt Christine's Baby's name" One day she will get it!!
You are never far from our thoughts. We areso happy you are enjoying your time there!
Miss you, love you
B.R.I.A.N.
September 26th, happy birthday to mom. I started my day with a beautifull mass for mom. Mrs Preston was there. After mass we talked about your beautifull baby, Mary Anne and how we anciously wait for your next post. All the pictures are beautiful however Iain I love this one of Christine and Mary Anne looking out the window saying good bye to Nanchang,her place of birth,very touching. Keep posting!
Love Corinne
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment