

First the Star of the Show! Every night when I download the photos I fall in love with new ones. I swear she is getting cuter! These are my two favourites from today. I think her eyes are full of sparkles. I know I am totally biased... :) but I finally get to brag!!! Look at her little belly!!!!! :)
Summer Palace is where the Emperors went in the summer to get away from Beijing. It is a very beautiful spot. There is a huge lake that is man made. Dug out by hand. There is the longest corridor in the world which is 738 meters long.
here are some photos:
I could not resist posting this one. The men in the orange hats!

The Man Made Lake

The world's longest corridor




We then went to the Silk Factory where the silk items are made. We bought a super king size silk duvet for $110.00 CAN. This is an amazing deal!!! We also found some really cute outfits for Mary Anne.

Here is a little video clip I took a couple of days ago....
How long before you think she will be walking? Look at those cute strong legs!
9 comments:
Thought of you in Church yesterday. Could see Mary Anne there with you. I could see her singing in the choir and her First Communion...........guess I better let you get home first! She looks so happy she makes me smile!! I am delighted al is going so well. She also looks strong and healthy.
You came through!! Yay! I love the new pics too. I think she's getting cuter too, but I don't know how that's possible since she was already about as cute as they come!! She looks so relaxed with you, so happy and so comfortable. I love all her little outfits too. Wait till she sees what's in the closet at home, she may faint!!
Isn't the summer palace amazing. How do you like that pollution across that lake though - grim eh. It always looks foggy. Wow it seems like you have been gone a long time - I want you home now!! Well, mama, enjoy the last couple days... keep those great pics coming!
Michelle xoxoxoxo
Oh my gosh!!! I just saw the video! How cute is that??? She does have nice strong looking legs. Yep, pretty soon she will be running after Bella trying to pull her tail!!! Hopefully Bella doesn't express her annoyance the same way Gypsy does. Psssss. Always right in front of Lily's bedroom door.
Oh, I cannot wait to eat her up. Although I do not want to hurry your time away in China, sorry but now I am going to do the count down. 4 more sleeps. She is such a beauty. Thanks for posting. Enjoy!!!
Love Corinne
I have to agree with you... each time you post a photo... I love that one more then the previous one... oh those legs of hers... sorry but I love babies legs... they are to cute...
Hi Guys,
As you can see we're busy here in the office!
We would love to know what Daddy is doing to make her laugh.
Loving the pictures and Mary Anne has a better wardrobe than us!!!
Will post again tomorrow!
Karolyn & Dena
xxx xxx
You all look so happy! You look like you have always been together, family is wonderful. The OR is looking forward to meeting her in person! Oh, and seeing you both too!! We all send our love and Iain, believe me, you aren't missing a thing here. ahhahahhahaha!!!!
She is such a beautie! We love getting on here and seeing these photos! I think my favorite is the top one on the bed, she looks like she is so happy:) I can't believe we have to wait so long to meet her:( Now we are feeling the other end of the distance and it is going to be hard!!!I love reading about your everyday, it makes us feel apart of your day. The video of her walking is great. We love hearing her voice. The kids keep watching the videos over and over again. I think it makes her real to them!
Hope you have a good night,
B.R.I.A.N.
I have to say that I am glad I found your blog. I am hoping to adopt a baby girl from China but I am single so I have to get my baby fix with blogs and all the great families I have become friends with. Mary Anne's smile just brought me to tears, she's so beautiful and what a heartbreaker. Glad to see another beautiful baby is now a Canadian!
Hugs,
Monique
Post a Comment