As some of you know, we have named Mary Anne after my mother. My mother, Mary Anne past away on August 2, 1999 at the young age of 61. I have known from the moment we decided to adopt that I wanted to name our daughter after my mother. She was an amazing women. Full of faith, hope and love. She always thought of others first and always had a smile on her face. Not a moment goes by where she is not missed. The other night (during one of my sleepless nights) I was reading through my journal from my trip to China last September. I took a few photos with me on that trip and the one I took of my mother is the one above. This photo fell out of my journal. I did not know it was in there. My heart stopped. I knew that little Mary Anne was posing the same way in one of her photos! I did not have to look at it...I knew. I know I am always searching for signs that my mother is here with me and has been a part of this journey. Well this photo confirmed to me that she is here in spirit...she is watching over Mary Anne. I also believe she helped hand pick this sweet little girl of ours! :) Meme is little Mary Anne's angel and I know she will always watch over our special little girl.....
Here are some other amazing facts....after a three year wait!....we received our proposal for Mary Anne 11 days after the anniversary of my mom's death and we get Mary Anne on September 22....5 days before my Mom's Birthday (September 26th)....

Were COMING Mary Anne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Yes, I am sure that your mum is watching over Mary-Anne and patiently waiting for you to get her... I cannot wait nor can I believe your turn is here and in a matter of days you will have your daughter... gives me goosebumps...
Your mom was definately amazing-I have wonderful memories of her-I do believe she is overseeing every part of this journey and she will be right there with you when you finally wrap your arms around that precious baby girl!!
goosebumps.......it's like they are reaching out to hold each others hands.
Post a Comment