Carrie, I hope you have monkey bars in your backyard! :) Don't worry we again had a very close eye on him. I had to let him do this as it was way to cute!!! He is so funny!! He was holding a dumpling in his hand the entire time. Oh by the way he loves Dumplings...he ate about 7 of them! As you can tell from the photo with Shawn taken after his walk...he does sleep. tee hee
I did think maybe I shouldn't post this as any children viewing it may want to start jumping from high chair to high chair. :) But I couldn't resist and I also thought, "hey most families only have one high chair!" :) tee hee Enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I cannot sleep at night until I have read your blog and the Chinese Starfish webpage. Your experience has tugged at my heart so much that I feel the need to follow in your footsteps. My oldest daughter, age 5, is from Baoji, near Xi'an, so i've been there before and can't wait to return. My girls are too young right now so I'll wait for them to grow old enough to go with me. In the meantime it is killing me that I cannot go back for another precious child. Soon you will have your little Mary Anne. There is no better feeling than having your little one wrap her arms and legs around you and snuggle their head into your neck. It is magical. Thank you so much for your inspiration. Well done.
Kathy
P.E.I.
Christine
Oh my goodness! He doesn't look like he has any trouble climbing at all. I don't think he will need any physical therapy either :) My boys watched this with me and they started laughing. Alexander heard Amanda on the tape say, "oh my gosh" and now he is saying it...they are too funny. Adam said, "he can't climb on that...he will fall." Then we all laughed. Alexander said, "I think he is a monkey too mom."
Thanks for posting!!!
Carrie
Christine:
That little high chair-hopping Anthony is too funny...and pretty smart when you think about it.
He should be on David Letterman.
You truly appear to be having a life-changing experience...so happy for you. Life in Victoria will never be the same, I suspect.
Sorry...should have signed by name on that last message..MDR, Victoria
Post a Comment