This is a video clip from last Sunday night my second night in China. One of the other volunteers, Donna was in the front seat cracking me up! As I have mentioned before the cab rides are like no other! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. It is hard to tell but cars, bikes and people merge in from everywhere. Today I saw a guy on an old rusted bike pulling a trailer carrying three WHITE new loveseats!
Renee this is for the kids. Tell them this is Aunt Christine laughing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had a good laugh!
I remember being so worried because we did not have baby seats for the girls and had to carry them while the cab was zigzagging everywhere in Changsha. Scary!
And I used to live in Paris...
Aunt Christine, we saw all your movies and we loved them.(Isabelle is telling me what to write.) I like seeing the pictures of you and the babies and I want to be there to see the babies with you. Natalie still loves to look at the picture of the airplane. I can't wait to get up in the morning to see the new pictures.
Love Isabelle
Post a Comment