I missed video taping Ana but she was having her nap!
Yes Anthony is a monkey!!!!!! Don't worry Carrie, :) we were watching him closely. Can you hear Amanda in the backgroud saying, "you better tell Carrie to watch out!". :) Carrie, Anthony is going to fit into your family perfectly!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness...Anthony scaled that couch like nobody's business!!!!!! We have 3 monkeys that climb here too...you are right...he will fit in!!!!!! They are allowed to climb on the old furnature in the basement, and they must sit on the living room furniture. I bet that will take some getting used to :) He is awesome and so happy!!!!! He is terrific. I am glad that he is active. His brothers will definitely give him a run for his money! Anyone want to place any bets?? Take care! Carrie
Hi Christine
I just had to tell you that my boys wanted to hear Anthony this am, so of course I played the video. Alexander said, "mom the dog isn't talking..." he tried to click the mouse over the picture of your dog to make him talk. I thought that was cute!
Have a great day! Carrie
Post a Comment