This is how I spent my day yesterday...Cailean...Rose...Rose...Cailean....
Rose is doing so well. She started crawling!!!!!!!!!!!!! When she arrived she could sit up but her trunk was not strong enough to hold her in an upright sitting position. Now if she wants something bad enough she will move to get it. She is getting into a routine and you can tell enjoys having the other active children around. It is easy to get her to smile. She does not however like having her diaper changed! tee hee I just love her little personality. I think she is very smart, alert and curious.
Rose Crawling...
Look at this cutie pie!! Isn't he getting big!!
3 comments:
I wish you well. It is so hard to say goodbye, especially to little ones. It must feel better knowing that they are living in a wonderful home with people who care. Here's to every child finding a forever family!!!!!!
Have a safe journey home Christine. Were really sorry to hear about Matthew, our prayers go out to him. We will pray for all these children that they will find a family to care for them.
Love Dad & Betty
I am catching up and I am so sorry to read about little Matthew. I am glad he received lots of love and care in his last days.
I wish you a safe trip back home. Thanks again for what you gave to all these kids. You've touched them and us in so many ways.
Post a Comment