Anthony and Ana heading to Starbucks!
This post is for the families of Ana and Anthony! Check out these videos!
I only have a quick minute and I wanted to get these posted.
I was successful in getting some video of Ana and Anthony today. We made a trip to Starbucks again. I had Cai-Lean but I made sure Ana (Angel) and Anthony (Benjamin) were in the double stroller! They were so cute together. I fed them a chocolate muffin and orange juice. Boy were they happy!
Ana laughing! What a laugh!
2 comments:
Christine,
Thanks for the videos---they made my day. How great to see and hear Ana laughing!!
We really appreciate your working so hard on this. Keep 'em coming!
Jennifer
Thank you so much for the love and laughter you bring to Anthony! I love hearing his voice and seeing him so happy! I am with Jennifer...Keep 'em coming!!!!!!!!
Carrie
Post a Comment