Hello Everyone!
I hope this little video I made works. Look at the cute faces I see everyday! What darlings. Actually I better get going as the van picks me up in 20-minutes.
Love to you all.
Enjoy the video.
PS let me know if it comes through.
We didn't give you the gift of life, But in our hearts we know, The love we feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other, Is like a dream come true! No, we didn't give you the gift of life, Life gave us the gift of you.
6 comments:
Hi Christine
The video did come through. They are just great pictures of all the wonderful little children. They must really keep you busy but I know you are enjoying it all. Give our love to all the children.
Dad & Betty
Very sweet, thanks so much.
I am so happy to know they're so well taken care of.
I am in love with those little sweetlings.
Aunt Christine, We are loving this adventure of yours. What a wonderful thing you are doing, you are such a great example for us! The Video worked for us and we loved it! B.R.I.A.N. xo
Christine,
Iain showed Karolyn and I your "blog" today. The smile on your face says it all. You are truly building up precious memories. Big hugs to all those beautiful children.
Dena, Justin and Zach xx
One word "GORGEOUS"!!!!!! I can't think of a better job to have than to hug and cuddle little ones!!
Post a Comment