Saturday, September 15, 2007

It worked!!!!!!! video of Anthony!!!

I am here in Chengdu and plugged into a high speed by land line and tried the very long video I have of Anthony. It worked. I have been trying at the home base and since it is wireless it has not downloaded. I am so excited. I hope it works.
Enjoy! he is so cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine! You're not only lovely, you're amazing! It's so great to hear about your inner mama leaping out and nurturing these wonderful infants.

I'm so happy for you, and that you're feeling so fulfilled in the service of such a wonderful cause.

Who knew you'd not only be able to survive, but that you'd flourish, in a place that doesn't have Marguerita Pizza on every menu.

Have a Xingtao beer -- no, make that three -- for me.

Michael (MDR)

Anonymous said...

Christine
That video was awsome! It reminds me of our house with them playing on the couch.I loved his curious george outfit. He is very cute!
Ren

Anonymous said...

Good Morning! This is so awesome! My boys were so excited to see their new brother. They were laughing right along with the video. Thanks a million for sharing this with us!

Take care
Carrie