Sunday, September 09, 2007

Dedicated to Anthony!

Hello Everyone!

This post is dedicated to a little guy soon to be named, Anthony. He is currently at Starfish and has been matched to a Forever Family. YIPEEEE!!!!!!!!!


I obtained Anthony's parents e-mail from Amanda and have e-mailed them. I am so excited to be able to show them Anthony in action and just what a cutie he is. As well I put together a little slide show. He is such a doll...always smiling and laughing. He loves the other children and he loves eating! :)

He has a great giggle, which, always seems to be heard in the background. I pray that his family receives their approval to travel soon. Enjoy this little guy! I am so excited for Anthony and his new family.

There is also one other little girl matched to a family. So I better start taking some video and photos of her so that I can post her to and share them with her family.



I am not sure if the video clip came through? I am having a hard time downloading it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine no video. How great is that . It is so nice for you to be able to do that. Those parents are going to see moments that they may have missed. so wonderful!
Ren

Juliette said...

How nice of you to write to them and take video and pictures for these waiting parents. It is very sweet of you and I am sure they will be forever thankful. It is so difficult not to know what was going on before...