Tuesday, September 04, 2007

More photos of the little ones!

Before the baby photos...check out this flood! The drive to the Foster Home usually takes 20-30 minutes. Today it took 2 hours! The rain was crazy, the driving was crazy and the roads were crazy! It was a neat experience seeing everyone still get around in such chaos. People take biking to work seriously here! This photo was taken from the Foster Home balcony...we somehow made it in there. By the end of the day it was completely dried up and everything was back to normal.




What a great day. I spent 8 hours at the Foster Home. I held Cai-Lean (correct spelling) for 8 hours! :) He is such a sweetie. I swear he is growing right in front of my eyes. We need to get him fatter for his coming surgery. Tonight we went to the University and had a "speakers corner" with some medical students to allow them time to practise their English. They were very curious about Canada and had lots of interesting questions. Tomorrow is to the Foster Home in the morning and then to the Women's Cultural Museum in the later afternoon.

Here are some photos of the kids:

Does he look bigger???


Someone found my shoes!




And lastly my sweetie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine
You look like you are truly in your element - a born mother! I'm so glad you set up this blog! It's so interesting to be able to actually see what you're doing.
Enjoy - I'm sure the time will fly by!
Luv Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine

It was so great to see you and all the kids. It is raining hear too but not maybe not that much. Have you had any dumplings yet?
Love Nikki
Brooke and Ian asked if Bella was in China too. Ha Ha

Anonymous said...

Keep these posts coming, Christine! I love seeing you and the babies and hearing about your experiences.

Elizabeth said...

You must want to take them home with you, as in adopt them all. I want to be there with you now too. What a wonderful learning experience.