Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Presenting Ana!!

Hello Everyone!

Here is little Ana. She has also been matched with a family. I also sent an e-mail to Ana's family and mentioned that I put a little slide show together for them. Ana is such a doll. She makes the best facial expressions and I often see her with this cute smirk on her face. I can't wait until she is with her family to get LOTS of love! She is loved very much at Starfish but she needs her family.

3 comments:

Marnie said...

Boy the parents will love this......she looks so full of a zest for life! What a cutie!

Patrick, Jennifer and Sophie said...

We are the lucky family!!!! I just opened this slideshow and feel so lucky that Christine is helping us get to know our new daughter in advance! Keep the photos coming if you can!

Jennifer, Patrick and Sophie (adopted from Fuling, Chongqing in January 2005) in Ohio, USA

Nikki said...

I am living vicariously thru you right now...what an incredible time you are having. And what a blessing you are to those kids (and their forever families)...Ana's family must feel good to know their little girl is in good hands while she waits for them to come take her home.
She is a real beauty - full of personality too!
Keep the updates and pictures coming, please.